If you require an external access solution that is easy to install and configure, includes a number of unique features and does away with the need for major groundwork’s…then look no further.
- Durable – electro deposition, powder coated high grade steel (200+ microns) is weather resistant whilst nylon washers protect the finish, further increasing the longevity of the ramp.
- Flexible – height of each platform/ramp section is fully adjustable whilst each handrail has a small degree of adjustability to ensure a perfect installation.
- Quick Installation – rectangular holes on each platform/ramp section and the use of coach bolts enable the handrails to be secured from the ‘outside’, significantly reducing the time and effort taken for installation.
- Reusable – modular nature of the ramp system means it can be easily reused and reconfigured; individual items may also be regalvanised and recoated.
Doc M Compliant Features:
- 1000mm wide ramp sections
- 900mm high handrail with 100mm kerb
- 42mm diameter handrail is comfortable and easy to grip
- Connectors ensure a smooth continuous handrail
- Trombone ends project 300mm for added safety
- Multi-directional slip resistant walkway surface
- Dark green finish contrasts visually with walkway surface
- “Warm Feel’ positive grip coating with excellent abrasion resistance