Plinth 502CT Changing Table
£1,000.00 – £1,035.00
Designed specifically for use within schools and homes for changing disabled people. Strong, stable platform fitted with fold-down cot sides. Optional padded cot sides available. Choice of lengths 1200, 1500 & 1800.
Features: cot sides included, hoist accessibility, unique lifetime guarantee, easy operation, low running costs, high density fire retardant foam, hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl, able to lift 225kg from its lowest height, full choice of accessories and colours.
- Either electric or hydraulic height adjustment available
- Able to lift up to 225kg (35 stone) from its lowest height
- Cot sides are hard stove enamelled as standard (can also be padded – see options)
- All functions on the electric model operate as standard by a hand switch (optional footswitch)
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”)
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl in a range of colours
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1
Please note: This Plinth has a number of optional extras at an additional cost per extra including: Breathing Hole, Fold down cotsides, Padded fold down cotsides and Lift off cotsides. If you would like any of these added cotsides, please contact us for further deta